- Why is it so important to check dogs teeth and clean them periodically?
- What can happen with tartar build up or a broken tooth?
- Why is it important for a dog not to become overweight?
- What can happen if a dog is too heavy or too thin?
- Why should a dog’s toenails be kept short?
- What can happen if a dog’s nails get too long?
- Why is it important not to give a dog human food, chewing gum and certain fruits & veggies?
- Why is it important not to leave a dog in a car alone?
- Why is it so important to keep up to date on vaccinations and what other options are there besides vaccinating a dog when they’re older?
- What is a titer and why are they important?
- Why should I give my dog heart worm, flea and tick medication?
- Should I give my dog vitamins a good idea?
- Should I give my dog supplements?
- When should a dog be spayed or neutered? Should I wait until they are a certain age?
- Some dogs will scoot their bottoms on a carpet or grass- why do they do this?
- How often should I have a vet or dog groomer express a dog’s anal glands?
- How would you treat and prevent hot spots?
Prevention all year long: